Equity Fund

The Equity Fund is a mixed fund that has been specifically designed to achieve the highest returns.  With 70% invested in shares traded on the Lusaka Stock Exchange in the manufacturing, telecommunications, agriculture, banking and energy industries, and the remaining 30% in Money Market products, the Equity Fund is a sure way to grow your money.

Fund Size

Unit Price

 

BRANCH LOCATOR

 

FOR SECURE, CONVENIENT FAST AND RELIABLE 24 HOUR BANKING

Investor Relations

BancABC aims to provide the investor community with transparent and timeous information. This is undertaken through a proactive process whereby information is continually and broadly disseminated to the financial community and the investing public, ensuring that the Group is accurately valued in the marketplace...

Visit investors page